Patricia specializes in Structural Core Alignment, bringing the body back into balance, relief from back and neck pain and overall improvement of one's being.
The body is our Temple -- its core is Luminous -- this is the truth of whom we are-- and we deserve to feel good. Achieving good health does not have to be difficult. Give the body the right foundation to heal and energize itself, and you will watch, feel and experience changes that will truly expand your potential.
My commitment in my practice is to bring the highest healing to my client, whether it is a physical discomfort coming from structural misalignments, and/or emotional trauma releases - so that true quality of life may be experienced. Let us unlock the structures that would otherwise lock us up, where we are limited in our functional ability.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. A massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Some of what Patricia's clients are saying...
Pain Reduced Without Surgery
A year ago at age of 52, a highly respected othropedic surgeon viewed my MRI and told me
I needed a hip replacement. I was in constant pain while lying or sitting down. Fortunately,
I found Patti Star before I had that surgery. In two sessions, my pain was greatly reduced.
After a total of 5 sesion with Patti, I have been able to function for the last year without pain
and without surgery! Patti's help has been invaluable to me. My mother was in bed for 5 days,
with excruciating pain from a pinched nerve. Her doctor gave her a bunch of pills that did nothing.
After one session with Patti, my mother was 90% better and with a few more sessions, completely
well. I have recommended Patti to other people in pain who have ad equally sucessful results.
With her therapeutic skills, warm personality, sense of humor and caring concern, Patti is an
extraordinary healer on every level. ~ Laua Vigiano, LCSW
I'm so grateful to learn of your extraordinary healing. Just when it seemed that
a breakthrough was nowhere in sight, you brought a true spontaneous healing
to return me to healthy althleticism!! ~ John
Thank you for your calm expertise, your gentleness and understanding.
Nothing short of brilliant!! ~ C. Potere
Schedule an appointment
Although many clients feel relief after the first session, three to five sessions are often necessary for long-term relief and to allow the body to completely rebalance. Purchase of packages has the most value both for the money and the overall success of the treatment. Paid up front, there is a 10% discount applied to the packages below:
Each session is 1.0 hour and includes assessment and bodywork.
Single Session - $150