We work to balance the body, mind, and emotions through the energetic practices of ancient art and sciences of the body and plant medicine.
Our advanced cranial techniques and advanced bodywork protocols have made the difference for hundreds of people. Whether you are in recent pain or have had a long-term issue, we have been able to help many people live a pain-free life. Advanced Cranial Treatments and myofascial release techniques treat the cause - not the symptoms.
OUR EXCEPTIONAL MASSAGE THERAPISTS
Some of the issues/symptoms we address:
- Sciatica, Scoliosis, Carpal Tunnel, TMJ
- Carpal Tunnel
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Chronic and acute pain relief
- Spasms, strains, and sprains
- Foot pain
- Neck Pain, Mid back, and Low Back Pain
- Relief from Head injuries, imbalances, concussions
- Headaches and migraines
- Brain fog
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Nerve Entrapments and spams
Chronic and Acute Pain Relief
Luminous Bodywork's intention is to re-establish the core midline -- that through Trauma, stress, and events that seem out of our control disrupts our core patterns from which our body is built from. This core is subtle -- but without its authentic integrity -- our body fails to reach its' full potential. This assessment and focus is primary - for without it -- all clinical treatment will fail. Although this work is subtle -- it is truly the most powerful work one can receive. It is not force -- it is the power of energy that can realign and in-power us in the 3D world.
Cranial - Structural and Somatic Integration
Determining how to most effectively address this issue depends on adequate evaluation of the body’s structure. This is why we first visually assess the structure by observing the client standing so their weight-bearing structure emerges. Almost every client I have seen reporting a painful condition presents an imbalance in the pelvis with one side rotating forward and one rotating backward.
Although massage has been around for hundreds of years we are still discovering the power the body and mind having in the healing process. I have seen and lived this process with many of my clients, that is why I feel very fortunate and excited to do what I love to do, help others that are suffering from herniated discs, bulging discs, hiatal hernias, peripheral nerve damage, nerve entrapments, pinched sciatic nerve issues and many more symptoms that people think they either have to have surgery for or are told they just have to deal with the pain. We can help!
We are happy to offer a combination of services designed to help people return to a pain-free and stress-free live including Luminous Bodywork, Lymphatic Drainage Therapy, Cranial- Structural Integration Bodywork, Facilitated Pathways and SET/SCI Bodywork that helps with Sports Rehabilitation Therapy, Prevention - SET bodywork is a combination of several techniques designed to release restrictions and rebalance the body to alleviate symptoms that cause acute and chronic pain by:
- Integrating myofascial restructuring, emotional energy release, acupressure, kinesiology, muscle testing, postural analysis, scar tissue and adhesion release, deep tissue massage therapy and rehabilitative therapy. Helping provide sciatic pain relief, nerve entrapment and many more treatments for pain. For further details please read: BEYOND THE BOX EVOLUTION OF SET & Deep Tissue Techniques Article
- Incorporating Cranial/Structural Core Distortion Release techniques to initiate the unwinding of the core distortion pattern (a pattern in the body that causes pain) which facilitates soft tissue releases. See also: Cranial-Structural Release Article
- Using a specific sequence of techniques applied to protocols that have been developed to release old structural patterns that cause specific painful conditions and dysfunction.
- Addressing the primary area of discomfort using these protocols, and then releases any restrictions causing imbalances in the other areas of the body so the improved alignment is supported. When this is accomplished, the whole structure supports balance and function, and maximum rehabilitation is achieved.
- Complimenting standard medical treatments and chiropractic, both as primary therapy and an adjunct therapy as with many forms of alternative medicines
- Rehabbing many problems associated with the spine including scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs, herniated cervical disc, herniated discs, nerve entrapment, peripheral nerve damage, stenosis, whiplash, hyperlordosis, hypolordosis, reverse curvature of the neck, arthritis, osteoporosis, surgical scar and adhesions, surgical complications and much more.
By combining deep tissue massages and cranial/structural techniques we are able to balance your structure releasing many of the issues that have caused your pain. We specialize in providing sciatic pain relief (also referred to as sciatic nerve pain relief), myofascial relief, and many other effective treatments. Whether you are in recent pain or have had a long term issue, we have been able to help many people live a pain-free life.
We have been helping people cure many conditions associated with whiplash flexion/extension injuries, headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, degenerative disc disease, Hiatal hernias, herniated discs or bulging discs, carpal tunnel, nerve entrapment, sciatica (providing sciatic pain relief), low back pain, hip pain, knee pain, or foot pain and tailbone pain – that is usually related to the musculoskeletal structure. By addressing and releasing the core distortion pattern through a combination of techniques including deep tissue massages and cranial release we are able to achieve pain relief, homeostasis, and return to normal function.