This advanced bodywork is designed to clear chronic pain patterns at their core level and bring core alignment to the body structure. Determining how to most effectively address the issues that are producing pain, depends on adequate evaluation and addressing of the body's structure which is at the cause of chronic and acute pain. I begin each session by observing the client standing so their weight-bearing structure emerges. I then use this assessment to create an individualized treatment plan. Every person's body is different, and each treatment session is specific to their issues and body.
These advanced energetic techniques use the hinge of the cranium as a focal point to shift and balance the entire musculoskeletal system. Once the cranium moves into balance, the rest of the structure can now move into balance because of the relationship between the cranium and the structure of the whole body. Thus, the body can begin to stabilize which releases the structural compensations throughout the body, relieving stress on the joints, spine, and discs - and the possibility of being pain-free can become a reality!
Once the cranium moves into balance, the rest of the structure can now move into balance because of the relationship between the cranium and the structure of the whole body. Thus, the body can begin to stabilize which releases the structural compensations throughout the body, relieving stress on the joints, spine, and discs, and the possibility of being pain-free can become a reality!
Profound and Long-Term Relief From Pain
Some of the most common distortions are joint pain, scoliosis, headaches, back and neck pain, TMJ, fibromyalgia, disc conditions, carpal tunnel, and nerve entrapments to name a few. All pain has a cause and a solution. Cranial/Structural Energetics offers hope for those suffering from acute and chronic pain and dysfunction. The result is long-term rehabilitation from your painful symptoms
We combine several techniques designed to release restrictions and re-balance the body to give relief from acute and chronic pain. Whether you are in recent pain or have had a long-term issue, we have been able to help many people live a pain-free life.
- By combining deep tissue massages and cranial/structural techniques we are able to balance your structure releasing many of the issues that have caused your pain. We specialize in providing sciatic pain relief (also referred to as sciatic nerve pain relief), myofascial relief and many other effective treatments.
- Integrating myofascial restructuring, emotional energy release, acupressure, kinesiology, muscle testing, postural analysis, scar tissue and adhesion release, deep tissue massage therapy, and rehabilitative therapy provides sciatic pain relief, nerve entrapment and many more treatments for pain. Incorporating Cranial/Structural Core Distortion Release techniques to initiate the unwinding of the core distortion pattern (a pattern in the body that cause pain) which facilitates the release of soft tissue.
- Addressing the primary area of discomfort using a specific sequence of techniques and applied protocols to release any restrictions causing imbalances in the other areas of the body so the improved alignment is supported. When this is accomplished, the whole structure supports balance and function, and maximum rehabilitation is achieved.
- Complimenting standard medical treatments and chiropractic, both as a primary therapy and an adjunct therapy as with many forms of alternative medicines
- Rehabbing many problems associated with the spine including: scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs, herniated cervical disc, herniated discs, nerve entrapment, peripheral nerve damage, stenosis, whiplash, hyperlordosis, hypolordosis, reverse curvature of the neck, arthritis, osteoporosis, surgical scar and adhesions, surgical complications and much more.
We have been helping people cure many conditions associated with whiplash flexion/extension injuries, headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, degenerative disc disease, hiatal hernias, herniated discs or bulging discs, carpal tunnel, nerve entrapment, sciatica (providing sciatic pain relief), low back pain, hip pain, knee pain, or foot pain and tailbone pain – that is usually related to the musculoskeletal structure.
Patricia has a unique touch and ability to bring alignment to the body. In just a few sessions she was able to relieve my discomfort. I also enjoy Patricia's additional touch when she designs a special formula of aromatherapy to help me relax or to reduce my inflammation. Together, massage, body alignment, aromatherapy and her words of wisdom bring me tremendous comfort always. - Jennifer Naylor
Although many clients feel relief after the first session, three to five sessions are often necessary for long-term relief and to allow the body to completely rebalance. Packages and Pricing:
Each session is 1.5 hours and includes assessment and bodywork.
Single Session - $225
Three Sessions - $600
Five Sessions - $1000